Community Bulletin Request
The message board is a free service provided by MPEG for nonprofit organizations to post upcoming events. It runs on all three Milton stations intermittently 24 hours a day.
Please complete and submit the following form. You will receive a confirmation email shortly after submission. Please allow 48 hours for any messages to post on the bulletin.
If you are unable to fill out the online form, you may download a printable form by clicking here. It must then be either emailed to email@example.com or faxed to:
Milton Access Television
451 Central Ave.
Milton, MA 02186
- Any background picture JPEG files must be immediately emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (see form for details).
- Use this form only. Do not submit a cover letter, flyer or handwritten note in its place.
- Messages may be displayed up to 30 days prior to the event.
- Include the basics of your message: what, where and when.
- Messages will appear on a single slate; no multi-page submissions.
- Anonymous messages, or those with unverifiable addresses or contact information, will not be shown.
- Messages are broadcast on a first-come, first-served basis.